Home Shop Links About Contact

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Gaga & Faris Go Hepburn...Who Wore It Best?

Both comedic movie star Anna Faris & pop singer Lady Gaga were seen wearing the same Audrey Hepburn inspired dress this past weekend. Gaga was in Vegas at the 'iHeartRadio Music Festival' & Faris was out and about in New York making a guest appearance on Letterman. The vintage knock off was designed by Moschino, for the Italian fashion houses Fall 2011 collection. Of course Gaga glammed up her version with some Fendi black sunglasses, pearl'esque necklace & Ferragamo black leather evening gloves.  Lady Gaga also went as far as to have her hair coiffed in the signature Hepburn chignon.  Faris on the other hand went more demure, accentuating her dress on a more simpler note with her only accessory being a pair of strappy Louboutins.  
Who do you think captured the 'true' essence of the legendary icon in full swag? 


pics: heatworld.com, dressingupindaisies.onsugar.com      




   

4 comments:

vintagerecycling said...

they all are so beautiful...
my vote's for Gaga
her hair..her gloves...necklace...earrings...attitude...love it!

Unknown said...

Me too! She's totally on the mark in my opinion :)

Unknown said...

I vote for Lady Gaga too. I think Farris would look better if she had her hair up or curled or something (but I do love her shoes!).

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it
was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it
up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing.
Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers?
I'd definitely appreciate it.

Here is my website :: Shopping Reviews